Home » Sawiki, Z.

Category Archives: Sawiki, Z.

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Erconwald, Carlton Avenue East, Preston Road (Roman Catholic)

A suburban church of 1969 by Z. Sawiki and C. Hough. It is next to the original hall/church of 1932 which is attributed to T.H.B. Scott and is now just the church hall.

 
   
   
   

Church website