At the eastern end of the town centre. It was designed in 1890 by Scoles and Raymond. The western three bays of the nave were added in 1935-1936. Inside there is a lot of brightly coloured glass from the 1950s made in Dublin’s Harry Clarke Studios. There is a priory next door.
Built in 1904 to designs by Scoles and Raymond.
Close to Kew Gardens station, this is an imposing classical design of 1906 by Scoles and Raymond with aisles added in 1967-68 by Walters & Kerr Bate, the interior is rather bare.