Home » Scott, George Gilbert junior
Category Archives: Scott, George Gilbert junior
This was a major church by G.G. Scott junior built in 1879-1880. Most was destroyed in WW2 but a chapel and some other remains were adapted as a church by Thomas F. Ford in 1957. It became redundant in 1971 and after a period as a recording studio, it is now being used as temporary housing accommodation. The churchyard is a public open space.