See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Scott, Richard Gilbert
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
February 23, 2017 13:03 / Leave a comment
Built 1957-59 incorporating much material from the redundant church of All saints, North Peckham. The vicar Vivian Symons transported much of the brickwork and nave roof to Biggin Hill. He also created the etched glass and much of the plate.
Blog at WordPress.com.