A church of 1926 by T.H.B. Scott that was completed by his son T.G.B Scott in 1959. There is a large collection of later 20th century stained glass.
Rather hidden away in a suburban street north of the Hurlingham Club this is a church of 1924 by T.H.B. Scott and Benedict Williamson, with a western bay and front added by T.G.B. Scott in 1955-56.
A typical church by T.H.B Scott dating from 1933. T.H.G. Scott added three bays to the west end of the nave in 1959-60.
Started in 1931 but not completed until 1959 The 1930s saw the eastern end as far west as one bay of the nave to designs by T.H.B. Scott. Completion of the nave and west end was to T.G.B. Scott’s designs in 1959.
Along the same road as All Saints but nearer the main Uxbridge Road. It is by T.G.B. Scott and dates from 1960-61.