A church of 1926 by T.H.B. Scott that was completed by his son T.G.B Scott in 1959. There is a large collection of later 20th century stained glass.
A suburban church of 1969 by Z. Sawiki and C. Hough. It is next to the original hall/church of 1932 which is attributed to T.H.B. Scott and is now just the church hall.
In the Sands End area of Fulham. It is by T.H.B. Scott and Benedict Williamson and built in 1922.
Rather hidden away in a suburban street north of the Hurlingham Club this is a church of 1924 by T.H.B. Scott and Benedict Williamson, with a western bay and front added by T.G.B. Scott in 1955-56.
The present church dates from 2004 and was designed by Jos Townend. It is set behind the original church of 1933 by T.H.B. Scott which is now the parish hall. Most of the glazing is green tinted which accounts for the curious mint effect in the pictures.
A small church of 1931 by T.H.B. Scott. built as part of a complex with the former Roman Catholic church next door.
Behind a pond on The Green, a typical T.H.B. Scott church of 1933-34.
A typical church by T.H.B Scott dating from 1933. T.H.G. Scott added three bays to the west end of the nave in 1959-60.
Built in 1928 to serve the Huge Watling estate. The architect was T.H.B. Scott.
A short way up the road from the station, away from the town centre. A typical T.H.B. Scott of 1930 (all published sources say this, despite the 1928 date on the consecration stone)