Opposite the north side of the Anglican Holy Trinity, this is a church of 1938 by T.H.B. Scott. A simple plan with a day chapel on one side.
A typical suburban Roman Catholic church of its date, 1939 by T.H.B. Scott. The sanctuary and west porch were added in 1981-1982.
Built in 1863 and designed by Gilbert Blount, in 1927 its orientation was reversed and a new chancel and transepts built to designs by T.H.B. Scott.
Started in 1931 but not completed until 1959 The 1930s saw the eastern end as far west as one bay of the nave to designs by T.H.B. Scott. Completion of the nave and west end was to T.G.B. Scott’s designs in 1959.
Sandwiched between the ring road and shopping centre is this church of 1931 designed by T.H.B. Scott.
A church of 1936 by T.H.B. Scott near the west side of Abney Park Cemetery
To the north of the centre of Muswell Hill, a typical RC brick basillica of 1938 by T.H.B. Scott.