See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Searle, C.G.
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
December 10, 2013 19:44 / Leave a comment
Built in 1870-71 as a Congregational chapel by C.G. Searle., it became a Roman catholic church in 1958. In December 2013 it was undergoing work on its portico, all the other images are post restoration. Church website
Blog at WordPress.com.