Home » Seddon, J.P.
Category Archives: Seddon, J.P.
The parish church for Hammersmith town centre. It is on something approaching a traffic island on three sides, with the fourth made up of the elevated M4 passing a few feet away. It is a large church of 1882 by H. Roumieu Gough and J.P. Seddon. recent restoration has seen the addition of a large western extension with offices and a cafe and an emptying of much of the church’s furnishings in favour of a modern evangelical style.