A short way down the road from the Roman Catholic church is this church of 1952-53 by Seeley and Paget.
Facing Hammersmith Road between Olympia and Brook Green this is a small church of 1960-61 by Seely and Paget. It replaced a 19th century church badly damaged in WW2
In a suburban road off the Great South Western Road. It was built as an Anglican hall/church in 1938 by Seeley and Paget but was made redundant in 2004, there was some community use until 2006 when demolition was proposed, with replacement by housing.It survived and is now a Coptic Orthodox church, consecrated in 2017 with extensions added at right angles.
A church of 1938-39 by Seeley & Paget. The church is just off Hanger Lane.
Bombed out in 1941, Wren’s tower of 1695-96 was reconstructed by Paul Paget of Seeley and Paget in 1966 and now forms part of St Paul’s Cathedral choir school. The tower is immediately at the east end of the cathedral.
A Great Fire ruin rebuilt by Wren in 1684-86. The medieval tower was kept but refaced 1703-04. Seeley and Paget restored it in 1961 after gutting in 1941.
Built 1677-87 by Wren but largely destroyed in the second world war. The tower and walls were restored by Lord Mottistone of Seely and Paget in 1960. THe church is now a garden.
By the Tower of London, a large church with 15th century aisles and some Saxon remains both in the church and in the extensive crypt, together with a 17th century tower. However there was severe war damage followed by rebuilding in concrete by Lord Mottistone of Seeley and Paget 1949-57.
The church of the former St John’s Priory. The building has been much changed over the years and is no longer a parish church, but forms part of the Order of St John Museum. The church is a rebuilding of 1721-23 of the chancel of the priory, itself rebuilt in 1955-58 by Seeley and Paget after war damage. Below it is the crypt which was built in two stages, the west end is mid 12th century and the east end and transepts date from about 1185. It was restored in 1900-01 and 1904-07 by John Oldrid Scott.
A Seeley and Paget church of 1953-55, it closed in 1968 to be used as a store for vinyl discs and reopened in 1997 and repaired by Keith Harrison Architects (Tim Hornsby).