Home » Selsdon

Category Archives: Selsdon

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Francis, Tedder Road, Selsdon

In a large estate on the eastern side of Seldon, this is a hall/church of 1962 by Northover and Northover.

St Columba, Queenhill Road, Selsdon (Roman Catholic)

Surrounded by suburbia this is a church of 1962 by Tomei and Maxwell.

St John the Divine, Upper Selsdon Road, Selsdon

The east end and tower of this typical Newberry and Fowler church of 1935 face the road. The east end was rebuilt to the original design following WW” damage.