Home » Seven Kings
Category Archives: Seven Kings
The chancel and eastern nave by J.E.K. Cutts and J.P. Cutts 1902-03, the western part of the nave 1906, and the aisles finished by Cutts, Davis & Boddy 1913-14. In 1989-1990 the church interior was realigned by 180 degrees and divided. The Baptistry became the Sanctuary, with the western half of the nave becoming a worship area and gaining a large new stained glass window by Derek Hunt in 2005. The two arts and crafts windows in the former baptistry are by Louis Davis from 1908.The eastern end of the nave became an entry area and lounge and the chancel became a hall area with a kitchen in the north aisle and the south chancel chapel is now a storeroom.