Home » Shattock, L.awrence

Category Archives: Shattock, L.awrence

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Gregory, Garratt Lane, Earlsfield (Roman Catholic)

Behind an archway off Garratt Lane a little to the north of Earlsfield Station. It was built in 1957 by Lawrence Shattock replacing an earlier building.

 earlsfield_st_gregory_rc050117_8  earlsfield_st_gregory_rc050117_4
 earlsfield_st_gregory_rc050117_3  earlsfield_st_gregory_rc050117_1
 earlsfield_st_gregory_rc050117_6

St Thomas Moore, Field End Road, Eastcote (Roman Catholic)

Just down the road from the Anglican church this is a church of 1976 by John Newton of Burles, Newton and Partners, incorporating a hall of 1937 by L. Shattock.

  eastcote_st_thomas_more_rc30314_3 eastcote_st_thomas_more_rc30314_4
 eastcote_st_thomas_more_rc30314_1  eastcote_st_thomas_more_rc30314_2