Just behind the Shepherds Bush shopping centre, a church of 1879-86 by Arthur Blomfield. The west end at ground floor level has been divided off to create a hall.
On the edge of Wendell Park at the western end of Shepherds Bush. The nave dates from 1888-89 by C.N. Tudor with the chancel added in 1894. A 1970 reordering by Norman Haines has meant that the western half of the nave is divided off as a nursery school and community centre, the sanctuary at the west end of the rump nave and the office in the sanctuary area which has gained an organ gallery.
South of the green on a street corner, this is an early Arthur Blomfield church of 1870-71
A small church of 1976-78 by A.J. Monk of Hutchison, Locke and Monk. It replaced a church of 1871.
Built as St Thomas Church of England and designed by Arthur Blomfield in 1882, the chancel was added in 1887. It became a Greek Orthodox church in 1965.
Built in 1904 to designs by Scoles and Raymond.
The west front is by J.S. Adkins 1909-11, behind it lies a James Brooks church of 1872-89. The interior is stone vaulted throughout and contains rich furnishings, with much glass by Clayton & Bell. Hidden at the northeast end is the tiny Blessed Sacrament chapel.