See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Smith, W.
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
January 23, 2019 11:32 / Leave a comment
This church was begun in 1865-1866 to designs by W. Smith but was not completed until 1928. It was severely damaged in WW2 and was rebuilt by 1952 minus its south aisle and the eastern end of the chancel
Blog at WordPress.com.