One of the oldest Roman Catholic Churches in Britain. It is by Joseph Bonomi, 1789-90. J.F. Bentley shortened the galleries in 1875-75 and recast the east end in 1900.
dating from 1951-55 it is by H.O. Corfiato and serves the French speaking catholic community. It forms the lower part of a block of flats, but the church itself is circular. The great treasure is the set of paintings by Jean Cocteau in the Lady chapel which were added in 1960
The tower of 1801-03 by S. P. Cockerell is all that remains of an otherwise 17th century church that was destroyed in WW2. A new development of housing, offices and a small church was built in 1989-91 to designs by Jan Piet and Julian Lucket of the Westwood Partnership. The site of the old church is now a public garden.
A large red brick church in Soho Square designed by John Kelly 1891-93.