The tower of 1801-03 by S. P. Cockerell is all that remains of an otherwise 17th century church that was destroyed in WW2. A new development of housing, offices and a small church was built in 1989-91 to designs by Jan Piet and Julian Lucket of the Westwood Partnership. The site of the old church is now a public garden.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ