Forming an eye-catching view up Lismore Road, this is a church of 1899 by T. Roger Smith
Very close to the station in a large sloping churchyard. It is by George Gilbert Scott and dates from 1849-1851, the tower and spire not being completed until 1864 with rebuilding after a fire in 1865.
Sitting at the end of a narrow street towards Sanderstead this church was designed by F.A. Walters and constructed in 1903, it has had both an eastwards extension (1922-23 by S. Bartlett) and a westwards one in 1935 by E.J. Walters.