On the corner of Merton Road, some way east of the underground station. This is a church of 1906-08 by C. Ford Whitcombe. The coloured glass gives the interior a very odd green wash effect on a sunny day.
A large street corner church in suburbia north of Southfields underground station. The church is by E.W. Mountford of 1896-97, with the east end added in 1905. The north side is masked by a large extension containing a cafe.