See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Stammers John
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
October 20, 2019 21:42 / Leave a comment
High up above the town centre of Coulsdon this church was built between 1911 and 1914 and designed by F.H. Greenway & J.E. Newberry but was incomplete until 1962 when a permanent west end was added by John Stammers.
Blog at WordPress.com.