Between two dead end roads, a large red brick suburban church of 1878-84 by A.R. Stenning and H. Hall.
Closing the view on this road just off the main Croydon Road. The original church is now a north aisle and dates from 1879-88 and was designed by A.R. Stenning. In 1934 G. Sworder Powell added a contrasting nave and double gabled south aisle.