Home » Stock H.

Category Archives: Stock H.

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Catherine, Pepys Road, Hatcham (New Cross)

On a hilltop south of New Cross Gate, it is a church of 1893-1894 by H. Stock. Following war damage, it received a new roof and had an extension added and reordering to form a community centre and church. The west end of the church is now a hall space called the Narthex