Over the road from its Victorian replacement, the old church of 1563 remains in use. It was restored in 1827-29 by Charles Barry, the spire dating from this time.
A church of 1936 by T.H.B. Scott near the west side of Abney Park Cemetery
One of William Butterfield’s major works, dating from 1849-53. There was severe war damage to the church whose rebuilding was completed in 1954. The interior is now relatively simply decorated with much post war glass and the sanctuary brought forward under the tower.
A church of 1883-85 by J.E.K. Cutts on the eastern edge of the common.
On the opposite side of the road to the humble older church this is a large church by G.G. Scott dating from 1854-58, the tower and spire were completed by his son J.O. Scott in 1890 to create a major local landmark.