Perched on the edge of a steep drop, this suburban church dates from 1906, the architect was Clement Jackson. The west end and internal reordering were carried out in 1990 by Derek Philips.
Imposingly sited almost at the top of a steep hill. The church is of 1870 by R.W. Drew, with the west end and baptistry by G.H. Fellowes-Prynne.
Closed as a parish church during 2014. It was built 1889-1914 and designed by Rowland Plumbe and Harvey.
Well sited on a wiggle in the road, this is a remarkable church by James Wild built in 1840-42. The sanctuary is decorated by Owen Jones, there is glass by Walter Crane, John Hayward, Laurence Lee and J.F. Bentley.