A few yards further out of London than the Anglican church, this is a church of 1926 by Leonard Williams and completed by J. Eustace Salisbury. The presbytery combines with the church and its well-kept churchyard to give a rather rural aspect to the complex.
A late gothic building of 1925-26 by W. Charles Waymouth. The windows contain much coloured art nouveau influenced glass reminiscent of many nonconformist chapels of the Edwardian age. The hall at the rear was built as a Mission church in 1904-05 by Arnold Mitchell.