A red brick exterior of 1928-29 by Edward A. Swan hides an interior (not photographed) that is a rebuilt 16th century barn from Woodhall farm at Oxted in Surrey.
Constructed in 1930-33 using materials from barns at Cheam Court farm. The architects were C.J. Marshall and Edward Swan. These photos were taken while new lighting was being installed and adjusted hence the ladders etc.