Built in 1968-69 and designed by Gerard Goalen. The elliptical shape is rather hidden behind other buildings. New ancillary buildings have recently been added next to the steps up to the church.
Opposite Finchley Road Station, a church of 1978 by Biscoe and Stanton, replacing a church of the 1870s. In its turn the 1978 church is due for demolition and replacement by a new building called The Lighthouse.
Near South Hampstead station, this church by J.F. Wadmore from 1864-65, was made redundant in 1985. The west end and south aisle were added in 1904-05 by Nicholson and Corlette. After a period as a Pentecostal church it has now become housing and a day nursery.