See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Sykes, Charles
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
March 19, 2017 11:18 / Leave a comment
Midway between and close to St George and St Edmund in the town centre. The church dates from 1876 and is by Blashill and Hayward. It was reconstructed after bombing by Charles Sykes.
Blog at WordPress.com.