One of many “Ellis” churches in south London, this is by F.W. Tasker and was built in 1903.
In a short dead-end road off Rotherhithe New Road, this is a small church of 1902-1903 by F.W. Tasker. It is very similar to many other Tasker churches paid for by Frances Ellis in the early 20th century.
A small church, attributed to F.W. Tasker, dating from 1905 forms the chancel of a church with halls and offices of 1973-1974 by Wilman Partnership.
Now largely surrounded by a parkland, this is an F.W. Tasker church of 1902.
Built 1904-05 and attributed to F.W. Tasker. It was extended eastwards in 1937 and the west end was rebuilt 1949-50 after WW2 damage. The architect for this was D. Plaskett Marshall. The interior was re-orientated along the long north side in 1972 and the narthex on the south side was added in 1984, the architect being Derek Philips.
Attributed to F.W. Tasker and dating from 1906.
Designed by F.W Tasker and built 1902-03. The west porch is by William Thuburn 1991-92.
Immediately behind the former anglican church of St John it is a large classical church of 1877-79 designed by F.W. Tasker.
A prominent street front church featuring a huge five pointed tracery star west window. The church was built 1875-76 by F.W. Tasker and restored after war damage in 1949-51 by T.G. Birchall-Scott.
An impressive front with two towers. The church was built 1841-43 by J.J. Scoles. the north tower completed by F.W. Tasker 1877.