One of many “Ellis” churches in south London, this is by F.W. Tasker and was built in 1903.
Holy Cross, Sangley Road, Catford (Roman Catholic)
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in Catford, London Borough of Lewisham, Tasker, F. W. on .
← The Annunciation and St Augustine, Beckenham Hill Road, Beckenham Hill (Roman Catholic) St Andrew, Sandhurst Road, Catford →