In a side street near the station. The church dates from 1970 and is by Broadbent, Hastings, Reid and Todd.
Some way west of central Thornton Heath, this building was built in 1927 and designed by W Pite, Son and Fairweather.
This is the chapel for the large Croydon cemetery and dates from 1897. There is no sign that this building is used by the Romanian Orthodox church either at the building itself or at the main road entrances to the cemetery.
Built in two campaigns – 1871 and 1900 and ascribed by the diocesan website to Richard Norman Shaw. The church is now divided with the nave being used as a hall (though it can be opened out into the eastern parts) and the eastern parts as a church. The aisles are also divided off into other ancillary rooms, several stained glass windows are in toilets and the kitchen.
On a prominent street corner site at the eastern end of Thornton Heath’s main street. A large church by Bucknall and Comper, it was the first Comper church, although most of the design is by Bucknall. The nave dates from 1889 and the chancel from 1894.