This is the chapel for the large Croydon cemetery and dates from 1897. There is no sign that this building is used by the Romanian Orthodox church either at the building itself or at the main road entrances to the cemetery.
Home » London Borough of Croydon » The Annunciation and St James (Romanian Orthodox), Croydon Cemetery, Mitcham Road, Thornton Heath
This Romanian Orthodox community no longer uses this building. They are now based in the renovated church hall of St Peter’s on Bishopsford Road.