Home » Tolhurst, J.

Category Archives: Tolhurst, J.

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Luke, Westmount Road, Eltham Park

A church northeast of Eltham town centre, it is by Temple Moore and dates from 1906-1907. The south aisle and south chapel were added in 1933 by J. Tolhurst.