See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Tooley, Arthur
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
February 6, 2013 14:56 / Leave a comment
Built 1705 by Arthur Tooley, repaired by Nicholas Hawksmoor 1718-20 and gothicized by S.S. Teulon 1867-68. Part is now a cafe so it is accessible daily.
Blog at WordPress.com.