In a side street near St George’s Hospital it was built in the 1870s, there is hardly any documentation for this building, but it seems it was sold after the late 1970s and is now used by the Pilgrims Union Pentecostal Church of God.
Just off the main Upper Tooting Road. It is by H.P.Burke-Downing and dating from 1929-31.
A mission church to All saints, Tooting but only a couple of hundred metres away from St Augustine’s church. It was built in 1932, but was sold after WW2 and has been a boys club,a Gurdwara and a martial arts club. Currently it is unused.
At the top of a hill , this is the church for the Totterdown estate. It sits in a spacious area of green and is a large church of 1904-06 by Temple Moore. The chancel has a number of furnishings collected by the first incumbent and disliked by Moore, so they were fitted by Sir Walter Tapper.
Tooting parish church, close to St Boniface, it sits in a large churchyard. The building is of 1833 by T.W. Atkinson. A chancel was added in 1873-75 and transepts in 1889, both by J.P. St Aybyn. The interior has been subdivided and the chancel, transepts and east end of the nave form the worship space, the rest is hall and offices. There are a few monuments from the older parish church that this building replaced.
A landmark just outside Tooting town centre. The church was designed in 1907 by Benedict Williamson, the west front and campanile were added by J. H. Beart Foss in 1927 using Williamson’s designs. The huge mosaic Stations of the Cross are an unusual feature.
On the edge of Tooting, a church of 1988 by Paul Michelmore of Sanders & Michelmore , the west end was added in 2005 by a different, unknown architect.