Tooting parish church, close to St Boniface, it sits in a large churchyard. The building is of 1833 by T.W. Atkinson. A chancel was added in 1873-75 and transepts in 1889, both by J.P. St Aybyn. The interior has been subdivided and the chancel, transepts and east end of the nave form the worship space, the rest is hall and offices. There are a few monuments from the older parish church that this building replaced.