Home » Traylen, J.C.
Category Archives: Traylen, J.C.
A large church at the end of the High Street in Chipping Barnet town centre. A medieval church was greatly extended with a large nave, chancel, tower and south aisle added by William Butterfield in 1871-75. The fleche was added by J.C. Traylen in 1893, he also designed the pulpit, font and bench ends.