Built in 1894 and designed by J.T. Newman and W. Jacques. It was disused from 1973, made redundant in 1978 and is now the Gospel Tabernacle Assembly.
Built in 1911-12 but it closed in 1962 being used as a parish hall until the early 1980s. The architect was Leslie Martin.
By T.D. Barry and dating from 1855-56, it stands half way up the hill in a suburban street.