See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Upminster
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
March 22, 2013 09:07 / Leave a comment
By the road to Hornchurch. It dates from 1939, designed by Marshall & Archard.
January 24, 2013 15:57 / Leave a comment
A much altered medieval church, W.G. Bartleet rebuilt most apart from the tower in 1862-63. It was then extended eastwards by Sir Charles Nicholson in 1928.
Blog at WordPress.com.