Home » Verlade, F.X.

Category Archives: Verlade, F.X.

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Edmund of Canterbury, Nelson Road, Whitton (Roman Catholic)

West of the town centre, a church of 1961-63 by F.X. Verlade.

whitton_st_edmund261116_35  whitton_st_edmund261116_32
 whitton_st_edmund261116_31  whitton_st_edmund261116_33
 whitton_st_edmund261116_  whitton_st_edmund261116_24
 whitton_st_edmund261116_22  whitton_st_edmund261116_26
 whitton_st_edmund261116_10  whitton_st_edmund261116_15
 whitton_st_edmund261116_9  whitton_st_edmund261116_16
 whitton_st_edmund261116_11  whitton_st_edmund261116_18
 whitton_st_edmund261116_21  whitton_st_edmund261116_25

St Luke, Love lane, Pinner (Roman Catholic)

Right in the town centre, a distinctive twin towered church of 1957 designed by F.X. Verlade.

          pinner_st_luke_rc280116_23  pinner_st_luke_rc280116_22
 pinner_st_luke_rc280116_21  pinner_st_luke_rc280116_10
 pinner_st_luke_rc280116_17  pinner_st_luke_rc280116_16
 pinner_st_luke_rc280116_  pinner_st_luke_rc280116_3
 pinner_st_luke_rc280116_24  pinner_st_luke_rc280116_18
 pinner_st_luke_rc280116_11  pinner_st_luke_rc280116_1
 pinner_st_luke_rc280116_5