Home » Wadmore, A.F.

Category Archives: Wadmore, A.F.

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

All Souls (former), Loudon Road, Swiss Cottage

Near South Hampstead station, this church by J.F. Wadmore from 1864-65, was made redundant in 1985. The west end and south aisle were added in 1904-05 by Nicholson and Corlette. After a period as a Pentecostal church it has now become housing and a day nursery.