Home » Wadmore, Wadmore and Mallett
Category Archives: Wadmore, Wadmore and Mallett
About a mile north of the town centre. The nave was built in 1863-64 and is by Waring and Blake, next came the chancel of 1881 by W.R. Mallett, followed by a south transept in 1891 and a north transept in 1899-1900 both by Wadmore, Wadmore and Mallet. Intended nave aisles were never built. The chancel contains a scheme of wall and ceiling decoration by Ward & Hughes, who also made the stained glass in the church.