See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Walker, William
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
December 6, 2017 12:59 / Leave a comment
The parish church of Feltham, a good kilometre south od the town centre. It is a rebuilding of 1802 by William Walker. Norman revival aisles were added in 1855-56. Many fittings are modern as the old woodwork was condemned and removed in the 1950s.
Blog at WordPress.com.