See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Waring and Nicholson
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
November 15, 2014 14:29 / Leave a comment
A Mission church, with an outside pulpit, of 1910 by Waring and Nicholson. It is now part of Morley College who bought it in 1977 and is now called the Henry Moore Sculpture Studio.
Blog at WordPress.com.