See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Waterhouse, Alfred
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
May 10, 2014 19:04 / Leave a comment
A little way south of Oxford Street it was originally built as a Congregational Chapel in 1889-91 and designed by Alfred Waterhouse. It became an eastern rite Catholic church in 1967.
Blog at WordPress.com.