Built 1822-24 and designed by Francis Bedford. The interior is a restoration after war damage by T.F. Ford in 1951.
Built as part of a school, just behind St John’s Anglican church. It was designed by F.A. Walters and built in 1897. The church is on the upper floor.
This building of 2006 replaced a 1960s church. Within it is a small worship area.