Home » Welch, Edward

Category Archives: Welch, Edward

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

Our Lady of Czestochowa and St Casimir, Devonia Road, Islington (Roman Catholic)

Previously the Swedeborgian’s national seminary and school. It was built in 1852 by Edward Welch with extensions 1865-75 by Finch and Paraire. The stained glass is by Polish artist Adam Bunsch who was a member of the Polish forces based in the UK at the end of WW2.