A small church well north of Wembley town centre. It dates from 1953 and is by W. Wylton Todd and Guy Biscoe, replacing a structurally compromised church of 1926. The tower was added in 1979.
A large church at one end of the main street, it dates from 1957 and is by Reynolds and Scott.
A 1932 basilica by Cyril Farey serving a large area of 1930s suburbia north of the Harrow Road. The Tokyngton name derives from a medieval chapel that was in the area until the 1700s.
Serving the Chalkhill Estate, but not far from the two Anglican churches at Kingsbury. This is a church of 1971 by B.D. Kaye of Sterrett and Kaye, with the glass and sculptures by Carmel Cauchi.
Set in a large churchyard a little way west of the town centre. The church was designed by Scott and Moffatt and built in 1844, a north aisle was added in 1859 and a south aisle by H.R. Brakspear in 1900.