Set in a large churchyard a little way west of the town centre. The church was designed by Scott and Moffatt and built in 1844, a north aisle was added in 1859 and a south aisle by H.R. Brakspear in 1900.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St Mary of Zion, Lower Clapton Road (Ethiopian Orthodox)
- Cathedral of the Dormition of the Mother of God, Trinity Road, Wood Green (Greek Orthodox)
- St. Barnabas, Finsbury Road, Wood Green Greek Orthodox)
- St. Anthony the Great and St. John the Baptist, Sussex Way, Holloway (Greek Orthodox)
- Swedish Church, Harcourt Road, St Marylebone