A former mission church to St Mary, opened in 1895 but now converted to offices. The upper level was the church space and the lower floor were classrooms. It was used by St Mary as the parish church from the WW2 bombing until the new church was open in 1961.
Facing Hammersmith Road between Olympia and Brook Green this is a small church of 1960-61 by Seely and Paget. It replaced a 19th century church badly damaged in WW2